- 2013-05-15Launch of Lilliputs Activity Day CentreCommunity celebrates CMG Activity Centre
- 2013-04-23The Legendary England v Wales Match, April 2013Community celebrates CMG Activity Centre
- 2013-03-20Service User Awards 2013Community celebrates CMG Activity Centre
- 2013-03-07The Drive of LifeCommunity celebrates CMG Activity Centre
- 2013-02-26All Working TogetherCommunity celebrates CMG Activity Centre
- 2103-03-06 Learning Disability Today
- 2013-05-20 Romford Recorder Reports on Lilliputs Activity Day Centre 9th May
- 2013-05-16 Tottenham Hotspur Newsletter May 2013
- 2013-05-15 Romford Recorder Reports on The Launch of Lilliputs Activity Day Centre May 2013
- 2013-02-06 Havering Yellow Advertiser
- 2013-02-01 Romford Recorder
- 2013-01-02 Care Industry News, Jan'13
- 2012-10-29 Care Industry News
- 2012-10-15 Croydon Guardian
- 2012-10-01 Healthcare Business News
CMG launches Statement of Values
CMG has launched a new Statement of Values, which has been developed through discussion with staff, service users and their families.
Our aim was to identify the key values that underline our collective approach to support and outcomes for service users. These values run through our commitment to Person Centred Planning, Person Centred Active Support, Total Communication and staff learning and development.
Since its launch, the Statement of Values has been used as a framework upon which to base support plans and risk management plans, to evaluate quality in our services, to review policies and procedures and inform training. The great thing about the Statement of Values is that anyone can use it to ensure that their decisions, approaches and working practices are in line with our ethos and vision.
A brief outline of our Statement of Values is included below:
If you would like more information on our Statement of Values please get in touch: email@example.com